OGRAPHY | Get Down Dance Performance Workshop for Adults – is a super FUNky good time! This 8 week session leads up to a fun, relaxed themed studio party and showing for invited friends and family. In these just-4-fun “company” style rehearsals, we’ll learn a mashup of moves and grooves from other weekly Get Down classes. Currently, we offer OGRAPHY level 1 and level 2. If you’re wondering what the difference is, Level 1 moves at a slower pace and participants usually get to work on 1 or 2 short dance routines over the 8 weeks. In level 2, participants may learn up to a total of 5 routines that are more advanced and include more complex staging.
Next Session Winter Ography 2020
- Level 2 starts Thursday, January 9 for 8 weeks
- Level 2 starts Saturday, January 11 for 8 weeks
- Showing/Studio Party Saturday February 29. Doors at 7pm showing at 8pm. Party until’…
- Performance Theme: “Leap Fear” / Color scheme: Bold in Gold
How does it work?
Choose your level: Level 2 – Thursday nights at 8:30pm | Level 1 – Saturday afternoons 2pm
- Level 1 Requirements: weekly attendance (minimum of 6 classes).
- Level 2 Requirements: Previous participation in Ography 1 or instructor permission + weekly attendance (minimum of 6 classes).
Strongly recommended: weekly attendance in at least 1 other class during the 8 weeks of the session (Get Down Hour, Soul Candy, Velvet Disco-Karate, Glitter Tiger)
Concerned about cash flow? Participation in OGRAPHy is included with the Monthly Motivator unlimited drop-in class pass subscription! Got a Question? Text via PING icon below.