We hope you are all in good health and spirits during this difficult time. Health and safety is our first priority and we fully support your social distancing efforts. Given the CDC’s most recent recommendation to cancel events greater than 50 people and following the City of Austin’s current mandate to hold no gatherings over 250 people, our adult drop-in classes are continuing at this time. We are also implementing the following policies and additional precautions until further notice:
What We Are Doing
- Reducing class capacity from 25 to a max of 10 people per class
- Reducing/removing unnecessary points of contact with surfaces. No water machine, check-in laptop etc.
- Placing additional hand sanitizer and wipes throughout the studio when available (please also bring your own or feel free to contribute any extra supplies to the studio).
- Implementing a text to RSVP and class update system. You may join by texting “danceatx” to 555888
- Adding additional live-stream/recorded classes for home viewers (coming soon)
What We Are Asking You To Do
- Please book in advance on the website or by texting “danceatx” to 555888 followed by RSVP and follow the prompts.
- Come in ready to dance with your class attire on. Please leave bags and any extra items in your car when possible to avoid changing in the bathroom and hangout time in the smaller coat room and lobby areas.
- Arrive and leave on time with no social gathering in the lobby (keep conversations outside in the parking lot).
- Bring your own water bottle (do not share).
- Please keep an arm’s-length distance between you and other people in the space
- Please wash your hands and don’t touch your face. We also recommend gargling with warm/hot salt water regularly.
- Please stay home if you’re not feeling well.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We are monitoring the situation closely and will keep you abreast of any updates or changes. This is a challenging time on many levels for all of us as individuals, artists and small business owners. If you are in a position to do so, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to support us through this period at cbolt.art/donate. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.