Always wanted to learn how to dance or looking to add some fun to your fitness? Culture Bolt offers some of Austin's best, most unique, and most affordable, beginner-friendly classes for adults including hip-hop, latin, bellydance, and more. We currently offer classes at 2 locations, Danzversity in North Austin and Space512 in the Southeast Riverside district. Please register or RSVP below to attend class at either location.
Not sure where to start? Checkout the Get Down Guide.
Get Down Guide
Need a little guidance for what classes to take? Checkout this nifty little breakdown! Feel free to use the chat bubble to ask questions.
These classes are for people with little to zero previous experience that are looking to take their time and master the fundamentals in a fun, relaxed, supportive environment. If that sounds like you, we recommend:
- Groovalicious (freestyle basics)
- Get Down Breakdown (intro to hip-hop)
Available as a Private or Group lesson by Request Only
- Taste (Intro to Movement Styles)
- How to Learn... (private lesson/ workshop by request)
These classes are for people with some previous experience or the adventurous novice that wants to groove and have fun (even if they don't get all the moves). If that sounds like you, we recommend jumping into:
- The Get Down Hour (hip-hop)
- Latin Get Down (no partner required)
- HeartBeats (afro-styles)
- Glitter Tiger (rock 'n' roll jazz class)
- Soul Candy (funk jazz fusion)
- Shimmy Mix (bellydance grooves)
- ITS Bellydance (Improvisational Tribal Style)
- Gravity Barre (dance on the floor to strengthen your core)
- OGRAPHY 1 (hip-hop performance workshop)
These classes are for people with previous experience or adventurous beginners that are looking to grow and challenge themselves. If that sounds like you, we recommend trying:
- SUPAFUNK (hip-hop 2)
- Velvet Disco-Karate???
- House Party (house class)
- OGRAPHY 2 ( hip-hop performance workshop)
Culture Bolt Art Lab is committed to building a diverse, non-competitive creative community where people of all backgrounds and abilities are welcome to learn, explore, connect and discover through dance and the arts. We invite you to join us in cultivating passion for artistic adventure and expression regardless of your experience level.